Monday, January 4, 2010

Information Design

During this class we were able to do power point presentations about a topic we liked. My younger sister was on my mind and I thought about Tinker Bell. So I did a presentation using a few pictures that I had taken, a song clip that I downloaded, and another picture of Julia Roberts as Tinker Bell in the movie Hook. I also wrote up information for different sites that told about Tinker Bell. At the end of the presentation I had all references listed. I thought it was pretty good and the comments I got on the project were good also. I received an A on it.

For the final we had to put together a deliverable package for a web site we were to develop. I chose a forum for Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia. We had all the information in either a PowerPoint presentation or printed documents to be delivered to a client.

Here is the title page:


I learned allot, and still I maintain a 4.0 GPA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was unable to pull up your powerpoint presentation on MEN `1. I would like to see your presentation as I have a non profit dedicated to MEN1. you could e-mail me at linda@hagemanfoundation.org